We are NBH
A digital agency capturing Chinese customers. In a world where China’s digital communication channels are unique from the rest of the world, our marketing experts create and build strong presences and campaigns that inspire action and deliver measurable business results. NBH is based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Helsinki, and Shanghai and is an official trusted partner of Tencent, Dianping, Alipay, Ctrip, and Douyin.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager
Are you eager to be a part of a rapidly growing digital agency and take our success to the next level? Then you will have an important entrepreneurial role and be a key contributor to NBH’s growth. This role gives you a unique possibility to be part of the success story of an international company with a strong brand and positioning in the Nordics. As a Key Account Manager, you will have a substantial impact on how and when NBH manages and communicate with both existing and new customers. We are looking for a passionate individual with experience working with B2B sales of marketing & communication services. The individual should be interested in China and be fluent in speaking and writing in English and Swedish. Additional knowledge of Nordic languages and Chinese is a plus.
- Position: Key Account Manager
- Report to: CEO
- Main Responsibility: All sales-related points of contact accordingly to the set sales strategy and customer management of the appointed markets
- Location: Stockholm
- Travel in service: Yes
As a Key Account Manager, you will be at the heart of our sales team based in Scandinavia. You will be an integral part of a fast-growing scale-up, making sure we can provide valuable service to our customers. The Key Account Manager will have the responsibility of targeting customers and developing account management strategies. Furthermore, you will be responsible for executing these plans accordingly and sharing your customer insight with your colleagues. You will work closely with and report to the CEO who is located in Stockholm, you will also work with the operation team in Shanghai.
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Approach potential customers accordingly to the agreed strategy and be the key point of contact during the entire sell-in process of NBH’s services.
- Coordinate with all internal stakeholders during the entire sell-in process and ensure that the potential customer gets all the necessary information as set in the NBH’s sales process and any other request by the customer.
- Sign contracts with customers and start-up cooperation between the customers and the operation team.
- Develop account management strategies and ensure the plans are executed accordingly.
- Actively aware of the development and performance of the services provided to the customers.
- Involved in the add-on sales process in cooperation with the operation team.
Please submit your application including your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Contact information: Jonathan Kullman, CEO [email protected] or +46733541685