The digital landscape in China looks entirely different for B2B compared to other markets. Moreover, the pandemic has brought about significant changes, accelerating the digital transformation within the B2B sector in China in recent years. This has created new demands for knowledge regarding the right marketing channels to effectively communicate with potential Chinese customers.
The sales process has become more digital, providing increased opportunities to discover new customers in China through digital platforms. Consequently, the importance of visibility and controlling how a company presents itself, its products, and services has grown while also becoming more challenging. All digital efforts need to be tailored specifically for China.
Would you like to learn more about China’s new digital landscape and the opportunities for your company to enhance its visibility?
In collaboration with Sydsvenska Industri- och Handelskammaren, would we like to welcome the autumn with inviting you to an inspiring seminar, diving deeper into digital China.
In this seminar, NBH will provide an overview of the digital landscape in China and how businesses can utilize digital channels to create business opportunities. Additionally, we will hear from a company sharing its experiences and strategies for increasing visibility. More info to come 😉
During the seminar, we will focus on the following:
- WeChat: How can companies attract thousands of relevant followers from their industry?
- Website: How can you make your company’s website fast and visible to your Chinese target audience?
- Baidu SEM: How can companies leverage China’s largest search engine to create business opportunities?
- Industry Articles (PR): How can companies get dozens bransch media within their industry to feature their business?
- Jonathan Kullman, Founder and CEO of NBH. With 8 years of experience in China, including 6 years based in Shanghai, Jonathan is highly experienced in assisting companies with using digital channels to enhance their presence and business in China.
- Richard Hårdänge, CCO of NBH. With over 10 years of experience, both commercially and culturally, working with China, Richard is fluent in Chinese and has spent five years in Dalian, Northeast China.
When: 26 September 2023
Where: Handelskammaren, Växjö
How to attend?
Who are We?
NBH is the leading digital agency in the Nordic region, supporting companies with web, social media, campaigns, and lead generation in China.
Feel free to share this invitation with interested colleagues; it applies to everyone in the company.
You are warmly welcome to join us!