WE ARE NBH
NBH – YOUR CHINA BRAND TEAM.
NBH is a full-service agency helping companies to increase their online presence in China. Our marketing experts create and build strong digital presences and campaigns that inspire action and deliver measurable business results.
NBH is based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Helsinki, and Shanghai.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTERN
Are you eager to be a part of a rapidly growing digital agency and take our success to the next level?
Then you will have an important entrepreneurial role and be a key contributor to NBH’s growth.
As an Intern, you will have a substantial impact on how, what, and when NBH manages and communicate with both existing and new customers.
We are looking for a passionate individual with an interest in concept development with a focus on B2B and B2C sales and marketing communication services. As NBH grows, we have the opportunity to shape your internship based on your experience and possible studies.
Knowledge of China and Chinese digital marketing is not a requirement but can be a plus. The most important thing is that there is an interest in learning about digital China and its rapid development.
As an Intern, you will be at the heart of our business development team of 5 people based in Stockholm. You will be an integral part of a fast-growing scale-up, making sure we provide valuable service and communication to our existing clients but also perhaps future customers.
As an intern you will be responsible for your own projects, focusing on concept development. Furthermore, you will be responsible for executing these plans accordingly.
- Business development projects towards the European market.
- Responsible for projects, from idea to execution and follow-up.
- Support the sales team, with research, and sales material.
- Marketing communication; being part of the content work for NBH.
Who are you?
- You are interested in China’s digital landscape
- You are open-minded, analytical, cooperative, and a good team player.
- You have great English skills; both spoken and written.
- You have experience from- or have studied sales/marketing communication.
Above all, you have a positive attitude and want to develop your professional skill.
Skills you may have but not a requirement
- Experience working with WordPress, CRM system, adobe photoshop/InDesign, or other creative/management tools.
- Good writing skills.
- Experience working with social media, such as Linkedin, and Instagram.
- Good knowledge of China’s digital landscape
When to start?
We are looking fo a candidate to join us this autumn 2023. The exact date can be adjustable according to your schedule. We recruit on an ongoing basis.
Please submit your application including your resume and cover letter to [email protected]