We ARE NBH
A digital agency capturing the Chinese customers. In the world where China’s digital communication channels are unique from the rest of the world, our marketing experts create and build strong presences and campaigns that inspire action and deliver measurable business results. NBH is based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Helsinki and Shanghai and are official trusted partner of Tencent, Dianping, Alipay, Ctrip and Douyin.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTERN
Are you eager to be a part of a rapidly growing digital agency and take our success to the next level?
Then you will have an important entrepreneurial role and be a key contributor to NBH’s growth.
This role gives you a unique possibility to be part of the success story of an international company with a strong brand and positioning in the Nordics.
As an Intern, you will have a substantial impact on how, what, and when NBH manages and communicate with both existing and new customers.
We are looking for a passionate individual with an interest in concept development with a focus on B2B and B2C sales and marketing communication services. If you have experience in graphic design and programs such as WordPress and adobe it is an extra plus. As NBH grows, we have the opportunity to shape your internship based on your experience and possible studies.
The individual should be interested in China with a special focus on the Chinese digital landscape.
As an Intern, you will be at the heart of our business development team of 5 people based in Stockholm, and Copenhagen. You will be integral part of a fast-growing scale-up, making sure we provide valuable service and communication to our existing clients but also perhaps future customers.
As an intern you will be responsible for your own projects, focusing on concept development. Furthermore, you will be responsible for executing these plans accordingly.
- Business development projects towards the European market.
- Responsible for project, from idea to execution and follow up.
- Support the sales team, with research, and sales material.
- Marketing communication; being part of the content work for NBH.
Who are you?
- You are interested in Chinas digital landscape, have a lot of knowledge about it, or perhaps have even lived in China.
- You are open minded, analytical, co-operative, and a good team player.
- You have great English skills; both spoken and written.
- You have experience from- or have studied marketing communication.
Above all, you have a positive attitude and want to develop your professional skill.
Skills you may have but we don’t see as requirement
- Experience in working with WordPress, CRM system, adobe photoshop/InDesign or other creative/management tools.
- Good writing skills.
- Experience working with social media, such as Linkedin, and Instagram.
- Good knowledge about China’s digital landscape
Location: You can be located at our office in Stockholm or in Copenhagen. There are possibilities to also work remotely, but not too far from our offices so that we easily can get together!
When to start?
We hope you can join the NBH team end of August/September. This can be adjustable according to your schedule. We recruit on an ongoing basis.
Please submit your application including resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Contact information: Jonathan Kullman, CEO, [email protected] or +46733541685