Begin the Autumn of 2023 with new knowledge that can boost your China digital journey. Sign up for upcoming Webinar!
As most of us know the digital landscape in China differs significantly for B2B compared to other markets. The pandemic has brought about substantial changes, accelerating the digital transformation within B2B in China. As a result, this now demands a fresh understanding of the right marketing channels for communicating with your Chinese target audience.
The sales process has become more digital, providing increased opportunities to find new customers in China through digital platforms. The issue many B2B companies face are however often how to get the right results that matter for your business. There are many different needs such as:
- Getting relevant leads for sales to contact
- Growing your influence and brand awareness
- Increasing the amount of people that visit you at an event
- Creating China for China content that show your local expertise
During the webinar, the following topics will be highlighted:
- WeChat – How can companies gain thousands of relevant followers from their own industry?
- Chinese Website & Baidu SEM – How can businesses create business opportunities through China’s largest search engine?
- Industry Media (PR) – How can companies get dozens of Chinese media outlets within their industry to cover their company?
- Zhihu – How to leverage the strongest knowledge based platform to show your key strengths?
- Douyin (Tiktok) – How can you use it for B2B conversion & brand building with a limited budget?
Take the chance and learn more about China’s new digital landscape and the opportunities for your company to increase its results on the Chinese Market! Join this seminar main orgainzed by The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in China, together with NBH!
NBH experienced speakers and China Marketing experts will provide a more in-depth view of the digital landscape in China and how businesses can leverage digital channels to create business opportunities.
When: Wednesday 6 Septemer 2023, 09:00-10:30 CET, 15:00-16:30 (Beijing Time)
Venue: Online via Microsoft Teams
The link will be shared with guests one day prior to the event.
How to register?